You've heard the rumors and it's true! Zahra has laid her first tiny turds into a potty! It happened Saturday, a few days after Shannon bought the green mini toilet. I was gone off to accomplish some chores when it happened. I received a text message with a picture. About four little brown bombs lay innocently at the bottom of the potty. Could it be? When I arrived home, the stench in our bathroom was horrid. I traced the smell to the trophy of chocolate colored stool in the green receptacle. Shannon gave me the gritty details. Basically, when she felt the need to do her "doody", she placed Z on the potty to give it a whirl. Now Zahra usually drops bombs right after breakfast. The hunch paid off as Z sat with her Toilet Time book (courtesy of Grammy Capezzali) and did her business like an older child. Shannon praised her profusely and we hope the start of something wonderful will commence. She also did number 1 two times later that day. We dropped the ball this Sunday as we were busy celebrating Shan's birthday and were out and about, but we hope to resume this training first thing Monday morning.
Sunday, October 4, 2009
Poo Time!
You've heard the rumors and it's true! Zahra has laid her first tiny turds into a potty! It happened Saturday, a few days after Shannon bought the green mini toilet. I was gone off to accomplish some chores when it happened. I received a text message with a picture. About four little brown bombs lay innocently at the bottom of the potty. Could it be? When I arrived home, the stench in our bathroom was horrid. I traced the smell to the trophy of chocolate colored stool in the green receptacle. Shannon gave me the gritty details. Basically, when she felt the need to do her "doody", she placed Z on the potty to give it a whirl. Now Zahra usually drops bombs right after breakfast. The hunch paid off as Z sat with her Toilet Time book (courtesy of Grammy Capezzali) and did her business like an older child. Shannon praised her profusely and we hope the start of something wonderful will commence. She also did number 1 two times later that day. We dropped the ball this Sunday as we were busy celebrating Shan's birthday and were out and about, but we hope to resume this training first thing Monday morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment