Isn't this pictures hilarious? I took Z on a hike in the newly acquired (via Anderson family, thanks guys!) backpack and it went so well, she passed out! This little item will come in handy when we start the hiking season. Our first real hike will be March 13th, my birthday, for the 7th annual March birthday hike.
Sunday has been no different. We hit the grocery store for a few hours and then came back home and had a babysitter watch Z while Shan and I worked in the yard. Zahra had lots of fun with Marisa. So now it's Sunday night and I feel like I've been away from work for barely a day.
Now that I've vented, let's get back to Z. She has recovered from her ear infection though we are still giving antibiotics and hope that there is no relapse. I know these things can be sticky so let's hope it's gone for good. Z continues to cruise around, she is an expert at wall crawling. Basically, she uses the walls to get around now as she has her hands pressed firmly against them while she walks. She still won't take that risk of walking across a large patch of ground. She has been getting really good at listening to things and repeating the, as well as identifying her farm animals. Let's hope she can continue to feel good and keep on rocking out.
No comments:
Post a Comment