Saturday, October 30, 2010

Fall is in Full Effect

It's been a busy several weeks since we were in Atlanta hanging with family. I was out of town for a week in New Orleans for a conference. Shannon and Z were visited by Aunt Julie and Grammy Lanie during my absence. It was a great time for the girls to hang out and spend more quality time together.

As for us, we are all working hard. I am engrossed with work, Shannon is immersed in her studies and Zahra is just simply having a good time. Her language continues to blossom. She is obsessed with the moon lately and we've never even mentioned it to her. Yep, it's the first thing she's really picked up from school that we've noticed. I'm sure there are things we've missed but this seems to be the obvious "we didn't teach her that" moment for us.

For those of you missing her and her wonderful vocabulary, enjoy the videos!

No comments: