Been a while since I last posted. Z has been great. Going to school three days a week while Shan works hard to finish internship at city and continue to work grad school. I'm loving my class and having fun at school. Weather has turned for the cool with temps sinking to the 50's in the mountains.
We hit the fair today. Had a blast. Z was all about the rides as she is now tall enough to go on them. We saw some acrobats from Africa (The picture of the guy balancing on the chairs was followed immediately by his scary fall. Fortunately he managed to avoid getting hurt), some large farm animals and lots of interesting folks from WNC. It was a great night and it was all about Z. Shan and I were living vicariously through her. She was so thrilled to be hitting all of the kid rides. Her smiles and laughter were priceless.
Thursday, September 15, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment