Sunday, April 1, 2012

Embarrassing...



Well, I can't believe I actually skipped over a month here on the blog. Lazy? Busy? All are bad excuses. And March is my favorite month to boot!

Z, Shan and I are doing well. We've had six weeks of above average temperatures here in Asheville. Global warming? In any event, we get to enjoy the great outdoors a little earlier around here. The longer days have led to the resurgence of the after dinner walks. The garden is exploding. Flowers are in full bloom. And we are all a little more excited.

Z continues to rock out the ballet classes. This week, I'd like to go back to what we used to do- hang out. I am on spring break so I should be able to update all week. We'll call it a flash back to the days when I documented every single moment in time.

We'll start with a few pictures and video of the day. We have spent the weekend catching up with old friends. The Graddy family popped in Saturday and we enjoyed a lovely dinner with the five of them. Today we hung out with the Blacklows and Marvin and B. Good times at the Botanical Gardens. Then we hung up some Easter eggs on a tree to get into the spirit of egg hunting. It was a nice way to recover after a long week in DC with my fifth grade class. I also got my hair cut! It's been two long years of growing. Now it's back to the short look in anticipation of a warm spring and warmer summer. Let the good times roll!

No comments: