Sunday, May 4, 2014

Glorious Weekend

It's been a great long weekend.  I took Friday to spend time with Z at the Daddy Field Day event at her school.  Then I spent time with Lucca while Mommy did a bunch of things around the house and out and about.  Then I took Lucca and Z to the WALK (West Asheville Local Kitchen) for some drinks and I met some friends from school.  By the time I got home I was a little exhausted (not to mention a little tipsy from the "spirits").  I needed up passing out with Z in her bed after reading some stories.

Saturday was a little more stressful for me as I had to spend most of the day in the yard doing work.  The girls had a grand old time and Shannon spent the morning running more errands.  Lucca was his usual wiggly self.  We ended up hanging around the house most of the day.  We did go out for a nice walk later in the evening after dinner and had ice cream as a family.

Today has been the best day yet.  The weather has continually warmed up and we've been outside most of the day.  We went to lunch downtown, hung out with some friends at an event at MLK park and then finished off the day with Zahra's latest toys, the Slip and Slide and some water guns.  Enjoy!





No comments: