Saturday, January 15, 2011

Parents Having Fun

Shannon and I have started off the new year right. We've hosted two big fiestas at the house with many of our friends and have gone out on a few dates to enjoy each other's company.

Shannon and I hosted a sushi night and we're looking to make it a consistent thing. If you haven't rolled your own sushi, you are missing out. It's easy, fun and cheap. And as the NFL playoffs roll along, you know I had to have a party to celebrate. Last Sunday we hosted a gang of our friends as we made pizzas and watched some ball.

Thanks to Virginia and David, Shannon and I were able to go out on New Year's Eve! We had a nice dinner with friends and then wandered around Asheville, going to house parties and bars. It was a good thing we did so many of these things to start the new year because Shannon has returned to school and she is back to working at a breakneck pace.


No comments: