Saturday, December 13, 2008

Post Fight Analysis

After several punishing blows to the ears by the ultra flyweight rookie sensation Z, the fight began to look lost for the Seijezzali camp.  Unfortunately for Z, her stamina began to fade and sleep set in so she lost in the 9th round after she couldn't wake up from her corner.  

The Seijezzali team began to taste sweet victory.  Z was knocked out cold on the bed, the lights were dimming in the arena and all seemed wonderful.  Then, Dad heard a sound he knew all too well.  The sound of a diaper getting the short end of the stick.  In this case, it was the wet end of a Z blast.  Now came the dilemma.  Should the Seijezzali team risk a rematch and change the diaper?  Or should they let sleeping dogs lie and savor their hard fought victory?  






Well, I couldn't leave her in those wet diapers so I changed them and we just put her to bed after another bout of screams that lasted thirty minutes or so.  Veteran parents, I ask you what would you have done?

No comments: