Just to give you a snippet of our lives right now, Shannon is busy doing two things: feeding baby and sleeping with baby. Obviously she is doing other things such as eating and so on but she is always within arms reach of Z.
My life has changed for the busy as well. I basically do all the cooking and cleaning. Plus I spend as much time as I can with Z, especially changing the little stinker. Aside from blogging and trying to catch up with family, I literally spend any free time sleeping.
So how would a single mom do this? On top of that, what would she do when she had to go back to work? I know there are a million answers and there are millions of moms who do it but that doesn't make it right. I salute you single moms! Your fortitude and strength are to be admired. They should raise a statue of the unknown single mother in DC somewhere to honor you. And what does that say about the dads who contributed to the single moms? That's another time...
2 comments:
Tommy! A little credit to your community of cooks dude! :)
You are both truly amazing. No doubt about that!
xo
You're right Blake-o. Here I come!
Post a Comment