Thursday, December 11, 2008
Round 2
Well, Z had a much better evening last night. She did not go on any extended crying tantrums. She did feed more consistently. She allowed Daddy to sleep. However, she did not give Mommy too much time to sleep. Z fed six different times over the course of five hours. Each feeding required Shannon to sit there while Z poked around and took her sweet time drinking from the fountain. What concerns me is the ratio of time between Z actively feeding and just laying there when she should be feeding. Zahra "falls asleep at the wheel" when breast feeding. We'll see what the pediatrician says about that. In the meantime, the girls are sleeping now, I actually feel somewhat normal since I took several naps to prepare for the night and got more seep than I thought possible.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment