Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Improvement





When I walked through the door after work today, I saw a happy and healthy looking Shannon.  I asked if she'd take the anti biotic and she said "no".  So how the heck was she feeling so good?

Shannon called the lactation people over at Mission Hospital.  She expressed concern about using the anti biotic to treat herself.  The nurse asked if she felt like she was worse or if she felt the same.  Shannon informed her she actually felt better.  The nurses told her if she continued to feel better, then she would not have to take the anti biotic.  

So how does one person give us the mastitis diagnosis and then it heals over night?  Maybe Shan didn't even have it.  Maybe we caught it in the earliest stages and rest, warm compresses and the creams she has been using have knocked out the infection.  It's been nuts.  All I know is that the redness is fading and she is feeling much better than she has the past three days.  

Enjoy some more photos!

No comments: